- Bread – (ciabatta/honey oats/baguette/flatbread)
- 4 slices of cheese – halved (Mozzarella/cheddar/provolone)
- 6 slices of Meat (Turkey/roast beef/Tuna/Bacon)
- 1 tomato – sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices of cucumber
- 1 small green bell pepper – sliced
- Jalapenos/pickles/olives (optional)
- 2 tablespoon of sauce (mayonnaise/honey mustard/sweet onion/ranch)
Plate the bread on a cutting board and slice it in half lengthwise.
Once you have opened up your bread, flatten it down so that it stays open.
Place the slices of meat on one side of the bread. The amount of meat you put on is your preference.
Put the cheese slices on top of the layer of meat.
If you prefer your sandwich toasted, you can pop this is the oven for 2 minutes.
Place the vegetables on the other half of the bread.
Top with pickles or olives, if using.
Finish your sandwich with a heap tablespoon of sauce. Again, the amount of sauce you put on your sandwich depends on your personal preference.
Bring the sandwich together and cut it into half and serve.
Contact us if you have a recipies you’d like to share.